Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Lit H3 exemplars

Those of you interested in taking Lit H3, read the following VERY CAREFULLY!

I've uploaded 4 exemplars of your seniors' work onto VJC Blackboard.

If you have trouble downloading from Blackboard for whatever reason (sigh), I've anticipated this, and have sent the soft copies to the Lit reps of the following classes: 07A12, A14, A15, S43, S53. I sent to only these as I don't teach the other classes and don't have the reps' emails :)

Your seniors have been kind and generous enough to agree to share their good work with you. You must not abuse their kindness by plagiarising their work in any form.

I've also attached a list of all the topics offered by students this year. Hopefully it will inspire you, to see how varied the topics can be, while each singular thesis ends up so beautifully cohesive. :)