Friday, June 8, 2007

we are back from lit trip!



wow, it was super awesome. :) my cam ran out of batt quite a few times during the day because of the clicking and I think i was quite restrained. i'm really looking forward to the great photos and photo essays done by the groups. will update soon.

for those of you who are looking for FREE hosting and resizing sites/software, some students have recommended Flickr and Picasa.

Flickr has a limit of 20MB per month.
Picasa resizes and renames easily

If you are a heavy uploader of photos, a student recommended Zenfolio: unlimited uploads for US40/year

Above is one of my favourite pics from Paris.

And everyone in lit, pls make this blog yours as well. I noticed so many people like May, Yvonne, Jiaxin, Gwen, Bev (just to name a few) who seem to be recording their experiences faithfully everyday.

Do share with us the beauties and insights that you captured....

You know the password and the id for this blog, so pls share. :)
Of course, I want to set down in writing my thanks to the teachers and all of you for making this trip enjoyable for me. A thankful heart is a happy heart. :)
Remember to thank your parents!

Ms Chia