Tuesday, July 10, 2007

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

haha,

i learnt from Feng Jie of the photocopy shop that a student pirated my lit trip booklet, asking her to print from an existing bound copy. which is puzzling, as a lot of the info is made up of lists directly relevant only to the lit trip students.

if it's a student who went on the lit trip and lost his/her booklet, all he/she has to do is to ask me for my master copy. it will print better that way.

if it's not a student who went on the trip, i am truly confounded. if you are the student who pirated my booklet, pls confirm the reason, to allay my curiosity.

also learnt from Mr Jeff Lim that some Year 2 students asked if they could access the Year 1 Owen lecture notes that I've generated. Very decent of them to ask for permission beforehand. Of course, any suggestions on how I can improve them would be great, and hopefully the suggestions will not involve a total overhaul, as I did spend an indecent amount of time researching...