Tuesday, July 3, 2007

what do we tell them?

Do I tell them about the Eiffel tower, Versailles, the imperial was museum?
Or do I tell them about the 600 graves at the Anglo-Franc war memorial, or the graveyards all over the Somme?
Do I tell them about Westminster abbey, the tombs of kings or perhaps Notre Dame, one of the largest cathedrals in the world
Or do I tell them how I can feel god just looking outside my window at the vast green pastures, the beautiful trees and think about how amazing creation actually is?
Do I tell them about how friendly they are, the excellent service, how please and thank you are words that you hear almost everyday?
Or do I tell them about how we had to always go out in a group for fear of getting mugged, how sometimes we were afraid to turn left outside of our hotel?
What do I tell them?

done by group 6